This is a reminder for test administrators to prepare for the Dynamic Learning Maps® (DLM®) alternate assessment spring window for the 2020–2021 academic year. Test administrators must complete the steps in the following list before administering the assessment to students:
- Complete the Required Test Administrator Training with a passing score.
- Sign the security agreement.
- Ensure students are rostered to the correct test administrator for each subject.
- Complete and submit the First Contact survey for each student.
- Submit the Personal Needs and Preferences (PNP) Profile for each student.
Visit dynamiclearningmaps.org for additional resources that test administrators can use to prepare for and administer the DLM alternate assessment. The state pages of the DLM website are also where test administrators can find the Guide to DLM Required Test Administrator Training, the Test Administration Manual, state testing window dates, and several other helpful manuals and resources.