Accessibility Manual (pdf)
provides guidance on the selection and use of accessibility features
2022-23 Testing Windows
Instructionally Embedded: 9/12/22–2/22/23
Welcome to the Pennsylvania DLM home page!
- Electronic score reports will be available in Educator Portal on July 1, 2022. Printed score reports will be mailed to service providers in September 2022.
- The 2022-23 PASA DLM testing window will be March 13 - May 5, 2023.
- The 2022-23 PASA DLM Instruction and Assessment Calendar (pdf) and At-A-Glance PASA Instruction and Assessment Calendar (pdf) are now available.
- Changes to the District Test Coordinator role can be made by contacting email@example.com. Please update to ensure communications are emailed to the appropriate recipient.
- The required Data Management Modules for Assessment Coordinators (link) were posted on August 15, 2022 and will remain available throughout the year. Assessment Coordinators/District Test Coordinators are required to complete all 4 of the modules. Please note the suggested schedule for viewing modules. While all modules are currently available, it may be advantageous to view the modules when an assessment activity is scheduled to open. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the Data Management Modules.
Accessibility Manual (pdf)
Assessment Coordinator Manual for Pennsylvania (pdf) 09/06/2022
supports district and building staff to prepare for and monitor assessments
Blueprint English Language Arts for Year-End Model States (pdf)
pool of available Essential Elements (EEs) and the requirements for coverage within each conceptual area
Blueprint Mathematics for Year-End Model (pdf)
pool of available Essential Elements (EEs) in Mathematics
Blueprint Science Phase I – General (pdf)
range of science Essential Elements (EEs) assessed
Complete List of Essential Elements for English Language Arts (pdf)
comprehensive list of all ELA Essential Elements currently part of the DLM learning map model
Complete List of Essential Elements for Mathematics (pdf)
comprehensive list of all Mathematics Essential Elements currently part of the DLM learning map model
Currently Tested Essential Elements for English Language Arts
these PDFs provide the nodes at each linkage level and a mini-map showing the pathways between the nodes
Currently Tested Essential Elements for Mathematics
lists of PDFs for each Mathematics Essential Element available for assessment. These PDFs provide the nodes at each linkage level and a mini-map showing the pathways between the nodes
Currently Tested Essential Elements for Science
lists of PDFs for each Science Essential Element available for assessment. These PDFs provide the nodes at each linkage level and a mini-map showing the pathways between the nodes
Data Management Manual for Pennsylvania (pdf)
supports data managers with managing user, student, and roster data in Educator Portal
Development of DLM Essential Elements for Science (pdf)
a short description of how Essential Elements in Science were developed
District Staff Video Resources for Year-End Model States
resources designed for district users, including Educator Portal how-to videos and role-specific training videos
DLM Familiar Texts for English Language Arts
resources and source books to assist in teaching students to comprehend text through listening or reading
Required Test Administrator Training
2022-23 required training for teachers administering the DLM assessment opens on your state's scheduled training date. The Guide to DLM Required Test Administrator Training (pdf) is a great place to start, with information about accessing the DLM training site for your first login.