The Dynamic Learning Maps® (DLM®) Instructionally Embedded model fall window has opened for the 2022–2023 academic year. The Instruction and Assessment Planner is used to create instructional plans and assign testlets for students. Before creating a plan for each student, test administrators must complete the steps in the following list.
- Complete the Required Test Administrator Training with a passing score.
- Log in to Kite® Educator Portal and accept the security agreement.
- Ensure students are rostered to the correct test administrator responsible for each subject.
- Submit the First Contact Survey for each student.
- Submit the Personal Needs and Preferences (PNP) Profile for each student.
Test administrators can find a helpful checklist detailing critical steps to follow for instructionally embedded assessments in the Checklists for Test Administrators section of the Test Administration Manual, found on each state’s web page.
Test administrators will find step-by-step guidance with accompanying screen shots on how to use the Instruction and Assessment Planner in the Educator Portal User Guide and the Educator Resource Video titled Using the Instruction and Assessment Planner.