- The First Contact survey must be completed at least 24 hours before testing.
- Changes to the Personal Needs and Preferences (PNP) profile take at least 24 hours to refresh.
- After administering a testlet, the next testlets in the subject area may take up to 15 minutes to release. However, you may administer a testlet in another subject area.
- Close out of Student Portal when you are finished with a test session.
- To monitor a student’s progress by subject area, select the Test Management screen in Educator Portal. The Test Progress column indicates the number of the testlet being administered and the total number of testlets available for each grade and subject area.
Please share this message with your colleagues and show them how to subscribe to DLM Test updates (from this page). Thank you.
April 19, 2022