Is your state’s testing window open but you are not finding any testlets assigned to your students? When test administrators report that they are not able to administer testlets, verify that all tasks below have been completed:
- The state spring assessment window is open.
- The test administrator has completed the required training in Moodle and passed the quizzes at 80% or higher.
- The Security Agreement in Educator Portal for 2018-19 has been read, agreed to, and signed.
- The First Contact survey has been completed and submitted.
- Test administrators have the Teacher role in Educator Portal and have an educator identifier associated with their account.
- Students are rostered to the test administrator in each applicable subject. Potential subjects include English language arts, math, science, and social studies, depending on the state.
- The student is rostered to the correct grade level for each subject being tested.
Please see the section in the Test Administration Manual titled “Before Beginning Assessments” for more details. If you have completed all associated tasks above and a student is still not receiving testlets, please contact your assessment coordinator.