The Dynamic Learning Maps® (DLM®) Instructionally Embedded testing window has opened for the 2018-19 academic year. The Instructional Tools Interface is now available for participating states in Educator Portal. Before creating an Instructional Plan, Test Administrators must complete the following steps:
- Complete the Required Test Administrator Training with a passing score
- Sign the Security Agreement
- Ensure your students are rostered to you for each subject for which you are responsible
- Complete and submit the First Contact Survey for each of your students
- Edit and submit the Personal Needs and Preferences Profile for each of your students
Test Administrators can find a helpful checklist detailing the critical steps to follow for Instructionally Embedded Assessments in the Checklists for Test Administrators section of the Test Administration Manual, found on your state’s web page.
Beginning on page 59 in the Educator Portal User Guide, test administrators will find step-by-step guidance with accompanying screen shots on how to use the Instructional Tools Interface.