The Dynamic Learning Maps® (DLM®) Instructionally Embedded fall testing window has opened for the 2019-20 academic year. New this year, the Instruction and Assessment Planner in Educator Portal will be used to create plans for students and assign testlets for states that are participating. Before creating a plan for each student, test administrators must complete the following steps:
- Complete the Required Test Administrator Training with a passing score
- Sign the security agreement
- Ensure the correct students are rostered to the test administrator for each subject for which they are responsible
- Complete and submit the First Contact survey for each student
- Edit and submit the Personal Needs and Preferences (PNP) Profile for each student
Test Administrators can find a helpful checklist detailing the critical steps to follow for Instructionally Embedded Assessments in the Checklists for Test Administrators section of the Test Administration Manual, found on each state’s web page.
Test administrators will find step-by-step guidance with accompanying screen shots on how to use the Instruction and Assessment Planner in the Educator Portal User Guide and the Educator Resource Video Using the Instruction and Assessment Planner.