Kite Suite Requirements
Kite Student Portal
Student Portal is a secure testing platform used by students to take tests. Once launched, Student Portal prevents students from accessing unauthorized webpages or applications during testing. To install Student Portal on a supported device, please follow the detailed instructions for your device's operating system located in the Student Portal Downloads and Instructions section.
The following devices and operating systems are supported for the 2021-22 school year:
- Desktops and laptops running Windows 8.1, or 10
- Desktops and laptops running macOS 10.14.5–11
- Chromebooks running ChromeOS 83+
- iPads running iOS 13 – iPadOS 14.6
The minimum screen resolution required for Student Portal is 1024x768.
If you notice the media/text in a test session is exceeding the section borders in Kite Student Portal, your testing device may be defaulting to a display scale that is too large. Kite's recommended guidelines for your device's display scale are listed below.
- If your device’s recommended screen resolution is 1366 x 768, the display scale should not exceed 100%.
- If your device’s recommended screen resolution is 1600 x 900, the display scale should not exceed 100%.
- If your device’s recommended screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, the display scale should not exceed 125%.
- About Us
- Year-End Model
- Instructionally Embedded Model
- Test Updates
- Kite® Suite
- Professional Development